1 post • joined 13 Nov 2012
It took three OS X browsers, one Windows 8 VM, lots of patience and a hung Google Wallet checkout page. I only knew I had succeeded (the checkout page never completed) was the email saying my order had gone through.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp