1 post • joined 13 Nov 2012
Well, as has been commented on elsewhere on the internet. The sale of the Nexus 4 didn't go that well. i started trying to buy one at 8:10 and the checkout process either crashsed with an ambiguous error and you had to start again, or Google wallet failed miserably. Stock would fluctuate between being in stock and coming soon. Gave up at 8:45 as had better things to do.
Didn't manage to bag one - but will try again in a few weeks time.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss