1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Re: Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
I have the same problem, so I had a dig at Samsung about it, this was the reply:
"Thank you for contacting Samsung.
In regards to your email, due to the recent Jellybean firmware update released to our handsets there has been reports of handsets not working with car docking stations. We are fully aware of this issue and we have dedicated a team to writing a firmware update to resolve these issues. We understand the frustration this may cause and we are doing everything we can to get this update out.
I cannot confirm any dates as of yet but we hope to have this resolved soon."
Hope this helps :D
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids