1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Re: Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
I have the same problem, so I had a dig at Samsung about it, this was the reply:
"Thank you for contacting Samsung.
In regards to your email, due to the recent Jellybean firmware update released to our handsets there has been reports of handsets not working with car docking stations. We are fully aware of this issue and we have dedicated a team to writing a firmware update to resolve these issues. We understand the frustration this may cause and we are doing everything we can to get this update out.
I cannot confirm any dates as of yet but we hope to have this resolved soon."
Hope this helps :D
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers