1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Re: Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
I have the same problem, so I had a dig at Samsung about it, this was the reply:
"Thank you for contacting Samsung.
In regards to your email, due to the recent Jellybean firmware update released to our handsets there has been reports of handsets not working with car docking stations. We are fully aware of this issue and we have dedicated a team to writing a firmware update to resolve these issues. We understand the frustration this may cause and we are doing everything we can to get this update out.
I cannot confirm any dates as of yet but we hope to have this resolved soon."
Hope this helps :D
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s