1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Re: Samsung Jelly Bean Car Dock Fail
I have the same problem, so I had a dig at Samsung about it, this was the reply:
"Thank you for contacting Samsung.
In regards to your email, due to the recent Jellybean firmware update released to our handsets there has been reports of handsets not working with car docking stations. We are fully aware of this issue and we have dedicated a team to writing a firmware update to resolve these issues. We understand the frustration this may cause and we are doing everything we can to get this update out.
I cannot confirm any dates as of yet but we hope to have this resolved soon."
Hope this helps :D
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars