1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Not scaleout NAS, Not a single file system exported
Reviewing details of the Huaweii results they configured like 24 independent filesystems, so its not a single file system test like Isilon one. You just need to divide the number of NFS ops by the number filesystems to get an actual value of 100K NFS ops per filesystem.... far away of scaleout NAS results given on Isilon >1M NFS ops on 1 Filesystem....
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad