1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Not scaleout NAS, Not a single file system exported
Reviewing details of the Huaweii results they configured like 24 independent filesystems, so its not a single file system test like Isilon one. You just need to divide the number of NFS ops by the number filesystems to get an actual value of 100K NFS ops per filesystem.... far away of scaleout NAS results given on Isilon >1M NFS ops on 1 Filesystem....
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia