1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Not scaleout NAS, Not a single file system exported
Reviewing details of the Huaweii results they configured like 24 independent filesystems, so its not a single file system test like Isilon one. You just need to divide the number of NFS ops by the number filesystems to get an actual value of 100K NFS ops per filesystem.... far away of scaleout NAS results given on Isilon >1M NFS ops on 1 Filesystem....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack