1 post • joined 12 Nov 2012
Not scaleout NAS, Not a single file system exported
Reviewing details of the Huaweii results they configured like 24 independent filesystems, so its not a single file system test like Isilon one. You just need to divide the number of NFS ops by the number filesystems to get an actual value of 100K NFS ops per filesystem.... far away of scaleout NAS results given on Isilon >1M NFS ops on 1 Filesystem....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked