1 post • joined 10 Nov 2012
Re: Completed everything - no coupon
I got that far too. Tried emailing a couple of times. At least I now know what the Chinese for "The recipient's mailbox is full, is currently unable to accept e-mail. Please try to re-send this e-mail, or direct contact with the recipient."
(Thanks to Google for the translation, BTW.)
I'm guessing that there's an Exchange server at Asus Towers that is choked with scanned images of Tesco and PC World receipts.)
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook