1 post • joined 10 Nov 2012
Re: Completed everything - no coupon
I got that far too. Tried emailing a couple of times. At least I now know what the Chinese for "The recipient's mailbox is full, is currently unable to accept e-mail. Please try to re-send this e-mail, or direct contact with the recipient."
(Thanks to Google for the translation, BTW.)
I'm guessing that there's an Exchange server at Asus Towers that is choked with scanned images of Tesco and PC World receipts.)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...