1 post • joined 9 Nov 2012
Thanks for posting the link to the story. I had been following many of the lawsuits to see the outcomes. It's good to see that Apple can't get away with whatever they feel.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great