1 post • joined 6 Nov 2012
The QA at Sophos has been poor in the last year. Two major problems caused by Sophos. The only plus was that they communicated constantly during the last problem, though that only goes so far since it's the second problem they've caused for us. I can't say I was a huge fan of McAfee when my organization used them but after these Sophos issues I am ready to look at other options.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR