1 post • joined Tuesday 6th November 2012 20:41 GMT
The QA at Sophos has been poor in the last year. Two major problems caused by Sophos. The only plus was that they communicated constantly during the last problem, though that only goes so far since it's the second problem they've caused for us. I can't say I was a huge fan of McAfee when my organization used them but after these Sophos issues I am ready to look at other options.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?