1 post • joined 6 Nov 2012
The QA at Sophos has been poor in the last year. Two major problems caused by Sophos. The only plus was that they communicated constantly during the last problem, though that only goes so far since it's the second problem they've caused for us. I can't say I was a huge fan of McAfee when my organization used them but after these Sophos issues I am ready to look at other options.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer