1 post • joined 6 Nov 2012
The QA at Sophos has been poor in the last year. Two major problems caused by Sophos. The only plus was that they communicated constantly during the last problem, though that only goes so far since it's the second problem they've caused for us. I can't say I was a huge fan of McAfee when my organization used them but after these Sophos issues I am ready to look at other options.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops