4 posts • joined 29 Jun 2007
Not sure if generic sip voip calls are possible, I haven't tried that yet with my i8510. I do use Fring though which allows you to use Skype. I used truphone sip on my N95 but I belive they offer a standalone program which lets you to make voip calls from the actual program rather than from the shell of the phones o/s
how can the C905 be better than this phone? The i8510 is an S60 smartphone, not a crappy "dumb phone". Try running console emulators or making skype calls on the C905!
Paris, because even she knows S60 rules
it has 2 cameras.
Paris, because she always prefers 2 lenses over 1
Are CPW going to be creating a brand new MVNO or using one of their hardly well known existing ones? (Fresh/TalkTalk Mobile)
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2