5 posts • joined 2 Nov 2012
If running costs are the primary issue, why not site the machines in somewhere with cheaper electricity, like Iceland? What would that do to the $450m per annum figure?
If it would cost $450m per annum to run an exascale machine, why not site it somewhere that has cheaper electricity, like Iceland? What would that do to the figures?
Does it mean anything?
My problem with the alleged deciphered/decrypted message is that it doesn't appear to contain much *meaningful* information, beyond a lot of "there are some tanks here", and "there are headquarters here". It's a bit vague. Was this the style of such messages?
It's taken them thirty years to get "frantic" about this:
Please try a different search
Go to Apple's website. Enter "samsung apology" in the Search box.
No results were found. Please try a different search.
Says it all really. Or perhaps I'm holding it wrong?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders