1 post • joined 30 Oct 2012
Re: Meh - 2010 specs - no thanks.
Windows Phone 8 has 120,000 apps available and 46/50 of the most popular apps on iOS/Android
Yeah dual-core krait, 4.5" screen, image optical stabilisation, wireless charging, capacitive touch you can use with gloves, etc is soooo 2010 isn't it?
On the pricing I do agree somewhat; the EE tariffs/prices are horrendous.
Currently the best WP8 device is available in the UK only on a 4G tariff, only on one network and in black and white colours rather than the bright ones Nokia was so keen to promote.
If I can the canary yellow sim free somewhere without too extortionate a price, I might just pull the trigger.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor