1 post • joined Tuesday 30th October 2012 13:34 GMT
Re: Meh - 2010 specs - no thanks.
Windows Phone 8 has 120,000 apps available and 46/50 of the most popular apps on iOS/Android
Yeah dual-core krait, 4.5" screen, image optical stabilisation, wireless charging, capacitive touch you can use with gloves, etc is soooo 2010 isn't it?
On the pricing I do agree somewhat; the EE tariffs/prices are horrendous.
Currently the best WP8 device is available in the UK only on a 4G tariff, only on one network and in black and white colours rather than the bright ones Nokia was so keen to promote.
If I can the canary yellow sim free somewhere without too extortionate a price, I might just pull the trigger.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass