1 post • joined 30 Oct 2012
Re: Meh - 2010 specs - no thanks.
Windows Phone 8 has 120,000 apps available and 46/50 of the most popular apps on iOS/Android
Yeah dual-core krait, 4.5" screen, image optical stabilisation, wireless charging, capacitive touch you can use with gloves, etc is soooo 2010 isn't it?
On the pricing I do agree somewhat; the EE tariffs/prices are horrendous.
Currently the best WP8 device is available in the UK only on a 4G tariff, only on one network and in black and white colours rather than the bright ones Nokia was so keen to promote.
If I can the canary yellow sim free somewhere without too extortionate a price, I might just pull the trigger.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan