3 posts • joined Tuesday 30th October 2012 11:57 GMT
To be fair, Private Eye flagged this up about 3 issues ago - so around a month and a half ago. Nice to see Government has responded to their criticism of their circa 1993 system.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire