4 posts • joined 30 Oct 2012
Re: Consulting the users
Can't believe the amount of negativity about user's ideas. They do sometimes make relevant points or useful suggestions. In such cases they should be taken on-board.
Of course, you will claim that you had already thought of them and that the fact that your ideas are the same is indicative of the passionate customer focus you have. You can also praise the users creative thinking which means you will always have someone in the future to support any ideas you put forward.
Amazed to see in this article that a target is in the offing of 12 days from contact with BT to get an appointment. When I worked for BT in the early 90s we made appointments when the customer called. Single business lines were installed in 3 days, residential in 4.
So what happened to privatisation and competition being improving the market? I suspected then we would end up with nothing but a choice, a customer choice, of poor services.
Joined BE to get away from Talk Talk who took over what was originally a pipex account and then gave me terrible download speeds which they refused to fix, apparently 650k was within acceptable parameters.
Now need to leave BE to get away from Murdoch.
This is no bandwagon jumping, I've been refusing any Murdoch product for over a decade and intend to continue doing so.
My HTC Legend running Android 2.2 will not load it.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen