1 post • joined 29 Oct 2012
wrong culture is the problem
In my experience customer service was appalling and never really achieved a positive out come. Each phone call took 45mins to an hour. I even went to a vodaphone store and too them 30mins to get hold of the correct dept and still I had another 45 mins with no joy.
They are getting here what they deserve and shedding the employees probably isnt going to make much difference. Change your damn culture and offer a responsive, effective customer service and this begins and ends at the top,no team ever over takes the leadership.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs