1 post • joined 28 Oct 2012
PS STORE WONT START, BLANK SCREEN
Please can anyone help me? a few days ago I could access the ps store no problem. now all I get is a blank black screen and lose all control of the ps3, I have to switch it off at the back and on again to carry on using it. every single other function works fine, i can play games online, signed into the psn no problem. it's just the store that's crashing :( thank you in advance. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't