1 post • joined 28 Oct 2012
PS STORE WONT START, BLANK SCREEN
Please can anyone help me? a few days ago I could access the ps store no problem. now all I get is a blank black screen and lose all control of the ps3, I have to switch it off at the back and on again to carry on using it. every single other function works fine, i can play games online, signed into the psn no problem. it's just the store that's crashing :( thank you in advance. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great