1 post • joined Friday 28th April 2006 15:39 GMT
Speaking about approaches to anti-spam filtering, I still think that Bayesian is the best way to go. I've had nice luck with Spam Bully http://www.spambully.com which uses Bayesian as well as a few other techniques.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD