5 posts • joined Monday 22nd October 2012 20:33 GMT
"But only by tracking our every move can Google and its competitors deliver information we didn't know we wanted"
Surely you mean "we didn't know we didn't want"
4G - Why?
Why would we need 4G? to watch crap films or play pointless games or even "interact" with some no hoper who cannot make friends face to face.
What I would like is good solid voice and maybe 3G wherever I go in the UK, within 20km of Cardiff (4G in the centre) I can't even get voice on large lengths of the railway line.
"Online only maps"
'cmon, get a grip, Google Maps has had a "Download map" function for months, works fine on a HP Touchpad running ICS, also no GPS on board, but a BT external GPS logger.
No mention of the crappy voice quality, stuttering video and the complaints that 30Mb network is "slow"
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?