5 posts • joined 22 Oct 2012
"But only by tracking our every move can Google and its competitors deliver information we didn't know we wanted"
Surely you mean "we didn't know we didn't want"
4G - Why?
Why would we need 4G? to watch crap films or play pointless games or even "interact" with some no hoper who cannot make friends face to face.
What I would like is good solid voice and maybe 3G wherever I go in the UK, within 20km of Cardiff (4G in the centre) I can't even get voice on large lengths of the railway line.
I hope this article is a send-up, if not why would anyone want a model of the underside of a dead rat?
"Online only maps"
'cmon, get a grip, Google Maps has had a "Download map" function for months, works fine on a HP Touchpad running ICS, also no GPS on board, but a BT external GPS logger.
No mention of the crappy voice quality, stuttering video and the complaints that 30Mb network is "slow"
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base