5 posts • joined 22 Oct 2012
"But only by tracking our every move can Google and its competitors deliver information we didn't know we wanted"
Surely you mean "we didn't know we didn't want"
4G - Why?
Why would we need 4G? to watch crap films or play pointless games or even "interact" with some no hoper who cannot make friends face to face.
What I would like is good solid voice and maybe 3G wherever I go in the UK, within 20km of Cardiff (4G in the centre) I can't even get voice on large lengths of the railway line.
I hope this article is a send-up, if not why would anyone want a model of the underside of a dead rat?
"Online only maps"
'cmon, get a grip, Google Maps has had a "Download map" function for months, works fine on a HP Touchpad running ICS, also no GPS on board, but a BT external GPS logger.
No mention of the crappy voice quality, stuttering video and the complaints that 30Mb network is "slow"
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64