6 posts • joined 20 Oct 2012
Gimmee a IPV6 address and I'll append my mothers maiden name to the end of it as I type all of it in binary format at the prompt, to shorten the work perhaps hex would work.
I saw an article about how many square ft/m each IP could be assigned to.
AHHH MANNNN COME OHNNNN!
Does this mean my free lifetime tech support sticker on the back of my PC's Limited 8Mhz 286 isn't any good anymore? I've been meaning to call and ask about help with snort and netbsd and pf.
Does this mean my lifetime free support, I have a sticker on the back of the AT style metal case, from the PC's Limited 8Mhz 286 is no good? I've been meaning to call and ask them about the interactions of netbsd, snort, and pf.
Re: What about the forgotten protocols
I'm sorry, my thoughts got lost and I'm in a BIND.
It's Win-sanity for
And here I was gonna ask if it ran the new Win-ate, innately.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON