1 post • joined 19 Oct 2012
Focus needs to be on what users need
At OpenNebula we think that the involvement of the users in the definition of the roadmap is critical to create a software that solves their needs rather than the vendor's. Our point is that we think that the roadmap should not be defined by the vendors. We are all about our users, and we believe this is the reason why we have more than 5,000 downloads per month, reference serious production deployments in companies like China Mobile (flagship Big Cloud Elastic Computing System) and RIM (Blackberry services), and an important adoption in industry (http://gigaom.com/cloud/opennebula-cloud-bigger-than-expected-in-business/) without having invested in marketing and without being backed by any big name or vendor.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks