2 posts • joined Tuesday 16th October 2012 20:56 GMT
you are not alone
There are already operating systems which claim to be secure, e.g. commercial like Green Hills Integrity and academic like OS' s based on the L4 micro kernel.
What's the unique selling point of the KL secure OS? Developed in Russia?
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass