1 post • joined 15 Oct 2012
Real life experience shows that there are a huge number of duplicate blocks in a typical VDI environment, even when users update their personal settings. GreenBytes offer their product on a per VDI session basis reducing the risk for consumers if they are in any way concerned.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?