8 posts • joined Tuesday 16th July 2013 08:54 GMT
Too fat to play outside?
FIFA! Why play a game on a console/PC that you can play in the park? (alright I except that dog mess can be an issue). I quit at FIFA 97 when it cheated me out of a world cup with a Edgar Davids bycicle kick from the centre circle which flew in to the top corner in injury time.
Re: Things that are forever ...
Once something is in the public domain, audio, film, print or electronic warbling it is has always had the potential to be there for ever. Ask the BBC about early Dr Who episodes.
Plus one from me. I've not had to cut back on anything. But then I wasn't living on tick in 2008 either. Money comes to money. LOL
Re: Temporary Trolling Service
My iPhone has just drowned!
and might I add... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha etc...
Now I can get the BBC* again
I used to love listening to Delbert Wilkins on the *Brixton Broadcasting Corporation
Re: less than 64K in size
Dunno but the worlds biggest virus was only 640K, which "ought to be enough for anybody"...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action