1 post • joined 13 Oct 2012
Payforit commercial clarification
To be clear, Payforit is not a commercial model, but a standardized user experience for mobile payments across all UK networks. Therefore whether or not the costs of individual operator's terms of billing work (or not) for music or any other product category with a fixed cost is not a function of Payforit, but of the terms of business each operator chooses to offer. Clearly, lower transaction costs / higher payout rates open up the market to more products and grows the revenue opportunity for operator billing.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9