1 post • joined 13 Oct 2012
Payforit commercial clarification
To be clear, Payforit is not a commercial model, but a standardized user experience for mobile payments across all UK networks. Therefore whether or not the costs of individual operator's terms of billing work (or not) for music or any other product category with a fixed cost is not a function of Payforit, but of the terms of business each operator chooses to offer. Clearly, lower transaction costs / higher payout rates open up the market to more products and grows the revenue opportunity for operator billing.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them