1 post • joined 13 Oct 2012
Payforit commercial clarification
To be clear, Payforit is not a commercial model, but a standardized user experience for mobile payments across all UK networks. Therefore whether or not the costs of individual operator's terms of billing work (or not) for music or any other product category with a fixed cost is not a function of Payforit, but of the terms of business each operator chooses to offer. Clearly, lower transaction costs / higher payout rates open up the market to more products and grows the revenue opportunity for operator billing.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great