1 post • joined 13 Oct 2012
Payforit commercial clarification
To be clear, Payforit is not a commercial model, but a standardized user experience for mobile payments across all UK networks. Therefore whether or not the costs of individual operator's terms of billing work (or not) for music or any other product category with a fixed cost is not a function of Payforit, but of the terms of business each operator chooses to offer. Clearly, lower transaction costs / higher payout rates open up the market to more products and grows the revenue opportunity for operator billing.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes