1 post • joined 12 Oct 2012
Archos Android update said to brick G9 slates - not mine!
Imaging my horror as I started reading my emails at 0540 in the morning Android Update bricking G9 slates I rushed to mine - no update being mentioned everything ok!
I have had my tablet series 9 80G for about a year about 6 month ago it updated to ice cream sandwhich and I have been using it daily without any problems .
Was only thinking the other day that there had been no updates for a while - was hoping to get to 4.1 Jellybean , and even 4.2.
So please note - It must be a special note sent out trying to get everybody who has not allready upgraded to do so - have you heard back from Archos!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...