1 post • joined Friday 12th October 2012 10:53 GMT
Archos Android update said to brick G9 slates - not mine!
Imaging my horror as I started reading my emails at 0540 in the morning Android Update bricking G9 slates I rushed to mine - no update being mentioned everything ok!
I have had my tablet series 9 80G for about a year about 6 month ago it updated to ice cream sandwhich and I have been using it daily without any problems .
Was only thinking the other day that there had been no updates for a while - was hoping to get to 4.1 Jellybean , and even 4.2.
So please note - It must be a special note sent out trying to get everybody who has not allready upgraded to do so - have you heard back from Archos!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun