2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2012
Re: If they're good enough for Herr Kilmister...
Yeah, I'd love a pair of those.
But what really puzzles me more and more as time goes by, is how come Lemmy is still alive?
Don't get me wrong, glad he is. But given all the other fallen, how has he done it? Good clean living? Not!
Where's Largo? I thought he was one of the best. Happily throws people to his sharks, but also leads his men from the front. Some of the others, once bond dealt with the henchmen, were a pushover.
Largo from the original Thunderball of course, not any remake.
Big explosion, what all villains love to threaten
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops