2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2012
Re: If they're good enough for Herr Kilmister...
Yeah, I'd love a pair of those.
But what really puzzles me more and more as time goes by, is how come Lemmy is still alive?
Don't get me wrong, glad he is. But given all the other fallen, how has he done it? Good clean living? Not!
Where's Largo? I thought he was one of the best. Happily throws people to his sharks, but also leads his men from the front. Some of the others, once bond dealt with the henchmen, were a pushover.
Largo from the original Thunderball of course, not any remake.
Big explosion, what all villains love to threaten
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests