2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2012
Re: If they're good enough for Herr Kilmister...
Yeah, I'd love a pair of those.
But what really puzzles me more and more as time goes by, is how come Lemmy is still alive?
Don't get me wrong, glad he is. But given all the other fallen, how has he done it? Good clean living? Not!
Where's Largo? I thought he was one of the best. Happily throws people to his sharks, but also leads his men from the front. Some of the others, once bond dealt with the henchmen, were a pushover.
Largo from the original Thunderball of course, not any remake.
Big explosion, what all villains love to threaten
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize