2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2012
Re: If they're good enough for Herr Kilmister...
Yeah, I'd love a pair of those.
But what really puzzles me more and more as time goes by, is how come Lemmy is still alive?
Don't get me wrong, glad he is. But given all the other fallen, how has he done it? Good clean living? Not!
Where's Largo? I thought he was one of the best. Happily throws people to his sharks, but also leads his men from the front. Some of the others, once bond dealt with the henchmen, were a pushover.
Largo from the original Thunderball of course, not any remake.
Big explosion, what all villains love to threaten
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity