2 posts • joined 11 Oct 2012
Re: Silly Ruling
The fact that you have to finish paying for your phone is obvious. The fact that the entire balance is due as a lump sum when you cancel the airtime is not obvious. The AG is saying that customers expected the phone loan and airtime bills to be independent of each other, and they are not.
All of this talk of m/s and km/s confuses me. Fortunately, I was able to work out that escape velocity is 230 trillion hogsheads per acre per fortnight. And before you ask, that's an honest American trillion, not one of those funny European trillions.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'