2 posts • joined Thursday 11th October 2012 20:24 GMT
Re: Silly Ruling
The fact that you have to finish paying for your phone is obvious. The fact that the entire balance is due as a lump sum when you cancel the airtime is not obvious. The AG is saying that customers expected the phone loan and airtime bills to be independent of each other, and they are not.
All of this talk of m/s and km/s confuses me. Fortunately, I was able to work out that escape velocity is 230 trillion hogsheads per acre per fortnight. And before you ask, that's an honest American trillion, not one of those funny European trillions.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt