3 posts • joined Friday 29th June 2007 02:53 GMT
All you need Is a virtual presence. Website, computer and a decent Internet connection and you're away. No more commute, work your own hours... Well, it's not that simple, but it's an alternative to throw into the mix.
Nobody need know how old you are if you don't want them to.
He wants to do this by when: 2004???
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout