10 posts • joined Thursday 11th October 2012 07:46 GMT
I think you must have a word with the service centre guy before installement for not installing any useless applications which are of no use. Clear out your doubts with him, it will be helpful for both of you....
I don't think Google will play such a cheap game......
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!