7 posts • joined 29 Jun 2007
I wonder if the drivers are on Windows Update?
"He's about half a Prescott, possibly even a one third."
Is a Prescott a Reg Standard Measurement?
If it's not, it damn well should be!
I don't know where the kids are...
But I do know, that "everywhere they go, the kidddssss waaannnnaaa rock!".
Mine's the 80's leather one. Thanks
How to fix backscatter
I once had a nasty backscatter problem, until I wrote a script to forward all the bounced mails to the email address the company was using on their website.
Amazingly, over 6000 emails and 2 days later, the problem suddenly stopped. :)
Does this mean?
You can predict when the blue screen of death happens?
Four of the parking meters have already recieved an advance from Shane Warne...
Are the ducks that google are getting in a row the same ducks that are washing up on the cornish coast, or different? I'm confused. :-)
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise