1 post • joined 8 Oct 2012
Skills and Tools Needed for Big Data Management
Managing data is different from storing data. When storing data, we use computer software programs, machines and computer-operated engines. But managing data needs more than a chain of computer programs. It needs humans - those who have the skills and passion to analyze oversized data. They should use the best data analytic tools to keep up with the growing demands of data management.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't