5 posts • joined 6 Oct 2012
Its going to be totally fucking Mexico!
kudos on getting a Nathan Barley reference in
Not quite true, it's recognised as Myanmar by a number of countries and the United Nations. The UK does not recognise the name and calls it Burma.
HTC-8X Updated successfully
Updated completed on my unlocked HTC-8X. Didn't have the rebooting issue so can't comment on that but received the messaging upgrades described in the article. A small but appreciated upgrade to the phone, hope there is more to come.
Re: GB > MB
1. The typo hasn't been mentioned when I posted my reply. The curse of doing so at a weekend when it took 24 hours to get the post approved before it went live.
2. I have never used a tape drive, I do however understand how they work. I also understand that it's highly improbable that the transfer rate would reduce by an order of magnitude from one release to another. It was an obvious typo.
3. Look up definition of sarcasm. Will help you understand point 2.
GB > MB
Surely the technology us getting worse. LTO-3 transfer rates were amazing...........
LTO-6 - 2.5TB and 160MB/sec
LTO-5 - 1.5TB and 140MB/sec
LTO-4 - 800GB and 120MB/sec
LTO-3 - 400GB and 80GB/sec
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?