2 posts • joined 28 Jun 2007
You can make an emergency phone call to anyone :) So basically, this passcode protects someone from maliciously listening to my iPod. Thanks Apple, glad you helped me dodge that one!
Dillon Pyron. We do actually have 3G. My laptop is quite happily whizzing along at about 1.5Mbps at the moment in NY. Dirt cheap too. Unlimited for 25 quid a month.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion