2 posts • joined 28 Jun 2007
You can make an emergency phone call to anyone :) So basically, this passcode protects someone from maliciously listening to my iPod. Thanks Apple, glad you helped me dodge that one!
Dillon Pyron. We do actually have 3G. My laptop is quite happily whizzing along at about 1.5Mbps at the moment in NY. Dirt cheap too. Unlimited for 25 quid a month.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?