1 post • joined 4 Oct 2012
Career and technical education
Skills gaps are definitely emerging in the American economy, and career and technical education (CTE) programming should be part of the discussion for how to fix them. CTE is known and has been proven to boost student achievement and improve their career prospects, as well as curb those emerging skills gaps.
The Industry Workforce Needs Council is a new organization helping to advocate for more CTE programs like this, as a means to ensure businesses remain able to find and hire qualified workers well into the future. For more information, or to join the effort, visit www.iwnc.org.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2