1 post • joined 4 Oct 2012
Career and technical education
Skills gaps are definitely emerging in the American economy, and career and technical education (CTE) programming should be part of the discussion for how to fix them. CTE is known and has been proven to boost student achievement and improve their career prospects, as well as curb those emerging skills gaps.
The Industry Workforce Needs Council is a new organization helping to advocate for more CTE programs like this, as a means to ensure businesses remain able to find and hire qualified workers well into the future. For more information, or to join the effort, visit www.iwnc.org.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...