1 post • joined 3 Oct 2012
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
We actually came up with 112 members very rapidly (70 joined in the week before the cutoff), but 16 had not updated their enrolment details with the Electoral Commission in time for the cutoff date.
As it turns out, with 1 candidate per electorate, we would be placed into the 'ungrouped' category on the ballot regardless of party registration status.
Big things usually have to start small.
'Be the change you want to see in the world' and all that.
Pirate Party ACT
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE