1 post • joined 3 Oct 2012
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
We actually came up with 112 members very rapidly (70 joined in the week before the cutoff), but 16 had not updated their enrolment details with the Electoral Commission in time for the cutoff date.
As it turns out, with 1 candidate per electorate, we would be placed into the 'ungrouped' category on the ballot regardless of party registration status.
Big things usually have to start small.
'Be the change you want to see in the world' and all that.
Pirate Party ACT
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...