1 post • joined 3 Oct 2012
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
We actually came up with 112 members very rapidly (70 joined in the week before the cutoff), but 16 had not updated their enrolment details with the Electoral Commission in time for the cutoff date.
As it turns out, with 1 candidate per electorate, we would be placed into the 'ungrouped' category on the ballot regardless of party registration status.
Big things usually have to start small.
'Be the change you want to see in the world' and all that.
Pirate Party ACT
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9