1 post • joined 3 Oct 2012
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
We actually came up with 112 members very rapidly (70 joined in the week before the cutoff), but 16 had not updated their enrolment details with the Electoral Commission in time for the cutoff date.
As it turns out, with 1 candidate per electorate, we would be placed into the 'ungrouped' category on the ballot regardless of party registration status.
Big things usually have to start small.
'Be the change you want to see in the world' and all that.
Pirate Party ACT
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO