1 post • joined 3 Oct 2012
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
We actually came up with 112 members very rapidly (70 joined in the week before the cutoff), but 16 had not updated their enrolment details with the Electoral Commission in time for the cutoff date.
As it turns out, with 1 candidate per electorate, we would be placed into the 'ungrouped' category on the ballot regardless of party registration status.
Big things usually have to start small.
'Be the change you want to see in the world' and all that.
Pirate Party ACT
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich