4 posts • joined Wednesday 3rd October 2012 00:21 GMT
User content is not indicative of an editorial view
As the RiotACT editor I'd just like to clarify that while we thought our reader trixyf's story was worthy of public airing, as obviously does The Register, it does not represent the editorial view of the site.
We sought comment from the ACT Government to those claims which was included in full in our story:
John "Johnboy" Griffiths
Just needs the tower of Orthanc in the middle right?
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
But have you got any thoughts about their ideas, or how they're expressed, or the use of lego to visualise it as part of a series of candidates of all stripes put under the same constraints?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins