4 posts • joined 3 Oct 2012
User content is not indicative of an editorial view
As the RiotACT editor I'd just like to clarify that while we thought our reader trixyf's story was worthy of public airing, as obviously does The Register, it does not represent the editorial view of the site.
We sought comment from the ACT Government to those claims which was included in full in our story:
John "Johnboy" Griffiths
Just needs the tower of Orthanc in the middle right?
Re: Yes it is worth dismissing
But have you got any thoughts about their ideas, or how they're expressed, or the use of lego to visualise it as part of a series of candidates of all stripes put under the same constraints?
Created BY the-riotact.com rather than for
But thanks for the shoutour regardless.
If anyone wants to see the full series they're here:
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots