1 post • joined 2 Oct 2012
The fact that there has been strong early demand for OmniCube highlights not only its perceived value as a new product, but also the relevance of having a commanding position over a business’ IT network, particularly with relation to WAN optimisation.
I wonder whether other hardware and network providers will look to emulate the features of the OmniCube, and begin to combine services under one umbrella product offering? This would no doubt appeal to those who are looking for ease and efficiency.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base