1 post • joined 2 Oct 2012
The fact that there has been strong early demand for OmniCube highlights not only its perceived value as a new product, but also the relevance of having a commanding position over a business’ IT network, particularly with relation to WAN optimisation.
I wonder whether other hardware and network providers will look to emulate the features of the OmniCube, and begin to combine services under one umbrella product offering? This would no doubt appeal to those who are looking for ease and efficiency.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs