1 post • joined 2 Oct 2012
The fact that there has been strong early demand for OmniCube highlights not only its perceived value as a new product, but also the relevance of having a commanding position over a business’ IT network, particularly with relation to WAN optimisation.
I wonder whether other hardware and network providers will look to emulate the features of the OmniCube, and begin to combine services under one umbrella product offering? This would no doubt appeal to those who are looking for ease and efficiency.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth