4 posts • joined 1 Oct 2012
Probing the crack of the moon.
Well I suppose that the aliens did that to some humans during the abductions, if stories are to be believed...
Now we know how Amy Wong's parents got started...
A bit daft to delete the account
I mean, she should have let it be hacked a few more times ... then she can claim to the court that <I>someone else</I> put up those offensive tweets about Lord McAlpine with some sort of justification.
So wtf did they call it then?
Or maybe Kamakazium, on account of how it immediately fissioned itself out of existance.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds