4 posts • joined 1 Oct 2012
Probing the crack of the moon.
Well I suppose that the aliens did that to some humans during the abductions, if stories are to be believed...
Now we know how Amy Wong's parents got started...
A bit daft to delete the account
I mean, she should have let it be hacked a few more times ... then she can claim to the court that <I>someone else</I> put up those offensive tweets about Lord McAlpine with some sort of justification.
So wtf did they call it then?
Or maybe Kamakazium, on account of how it immediately fissioned itself out of existance.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display