4 posts • joined 1 Oct 2012
Probing the crack of the moon.
Well I suppose that the aliens did that to some humans during the abductions, if stories are to be believed...
Now we know how Amy Wong's parents got started...
A bit daft to delete the account
I mean, she should have let it be hacked a few more times ... then she can claim to the court that <I>someone else</I> put up those offensive tweets about Lord McAlpine with some sort of justification.
So wtf did they call it then?
Or maybe Kamakazium, on account of how it immediately fissioned itself out of existance.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'