4 posts • joined 1 Oct 2012
Probing the crack of the moon.
Well I suppose that the aliens did that to some humans during the abductions, if stories are to be believed...
Now we know how Amy Wong's parents got started...
A bit daft to delete the account
I mean, she should have let it be hacked a few more times ... then she can claim to the court that <I>someone else</I> put up those offensive tweets about Lord McAlpine with some sort of justification.
So wtf did they call it then?
Or maybe Kamakazium, on account of how it immediately fissioned itself out of existance.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER