6 posts • joined 28 Sep 2012
The ignorance of network operators just knows no bounds.
To paraphrase Lewis Black
If you were a roofer, and you built a roof, and you were 20% off, you'd still be serving time.
"Great" DVD player?
If the 360 or any MS-related software player are anything to go by, Microsoft's idea of a "great" *-disc player is so far sub-par that my over a decade old standalone DVD player runs cirles around it in every aspect.
Re: If it weren't for AMD....
Indeed. As I tend to say, the Core architecture was AMD's best product.
We call that TV corp "Asocial TV"
Other names are "Unemployment TV" or "Hartz 4 TV" (after unemployment legislation forcing people into poverty).
Those channels exist purely because people love to see that there's always someone at least a thousand times more stupid and asocial than themselves.
All things considered, it's rather a gain to the spectrum.
It's especially amusing since amyl nitrite apparently leads to "relaxation of involuntary muscles, especially […] the anal sphincter".
Source is Wikipedia, so take your pinch of salt with that piece of totally necessary info.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning