7 posts • joined 28 Sep 2012
So how does HGST fit into the picture, especially when it comes to market share? They're WD too except for some antitrust blinds.
The ignorance of network operators just knows no bounds.
To paraphrase Lewis Black
If you were a roofer, and you built a roof, and you were 20% off, you'd still be serving time.
"Great" DVD player?
If the 360 or any MS-related software player are anything to go by, Microsoft's idea of a "great" *-disc player is so far sub-par that my over a decade old standalone DVD player runs cirles around it in every aspect.
Re: If it weren't for AMD....
Indeed. As I tend to say, the Core architecture was AMD's best product.
We call that TV corp "Asocial TV"
Other names are "Unemployment TV" or "Hartz 4 TV" (after unemployment legislation forcing people into poverty).
Those channels exist purely because people love to see that there's always someone at least a thousand times more stupid and asocial than themselves.
All things considered, it's rather a gain to the spectrum.
It's especially amusing since amyl nitrite apparently leads to "relaxation of involuntary muscles, especially […] the anal sphincter".
Source is Wikipedia, so take your pinch of salt with that piece of totally necessary info.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...