8 posts • joined 27 Sep 2012
The first rule of Govt reviews- don't have one without knowing what they'll recommend
It's extra special if you can combine fast checkout with those near-field card readers. Without them you put the card in the slot . With them you wave or tap the card, wait and then repeat several times before putting you card in the slot.
141 witness for the prosecution but only 1 allowed for Manning. His only hope is the Chewbacca Defence
Re: White House Accused of Lateral Thinking
American right wing groups have a long history of rejecting science or experts in any field and being damn proud of it.
I expected he'd get a free 30 day trial
Re: Clever police
"In the same way they fine small ISPs but not the owners of the cable or satelite."
I'd like to see them confiscate a satellite or cable while they investigate.
Missing socks turn into wire coathangers. It the only explanation for the shortage of one and the surplus of the other
Of course it's on shaky ground
New Zealand is known as the shaky isles for a reason.
Meanwhile, what about all the poor sods still without access to their data?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?