1 post • joined Saturday 22nd September 2012 13:02 GMT
This explains it.
Now I know why De Icaza wrote the "What Killed the Linux Desktop" article. He was severing his ties to Linux and casting his lot with Microsoft.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court