1 post • joined 22 Sep 2012
This explains it.
Now I know why De Icaza wrote the "What Killed the Linux Desktop" article. He was severing his ties to Linux and casting his lot with Microsoft.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked