4 posts • joined Thursday 20th September 2012 13:18 GMT
Each bacon based submission would likely have at least one vote, ie that of the one who submitted it, however there seem to be a strange lack of votes overall. I count only 36 votes amongst 26 candidates so far. Is this going to be a florida style election, with hordes of votes discarded? I recommend that that the A90 Behemoth be investigated for vote fraud!
Is it all on one line with a 3846 double decker bus long line? Perhaps it is printed on A4 Sheets of paper and 3846 double decker busses long, and if so is the paper arranged lengthways or side by side?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court