5 posts • joined Thursday 20th September 2012 12:08 GMT
I agree completely with TonyJ.
They did screw over customers with Win Phone 7.
I seem remember all the promises when it got released that WinPho 7 wasn't at all like Android, and you would get continuous upgrades to the latest version of WinPho no matter which manufacturer you were using*
*Until the next Major OS release comes along. Then we'll dump you like a ton of bricks.
I used to love Windows Mobile and have had a fair few WinMo phones dating back to the good old Orange SPV (HTC Canary), but I wouldn't touch WinPho with a bargepole now.
We want Backup Exec 2012 R2 NOW!
I agree entirely with David.
I don't give a toss about this. Symantec needs to all their resources into sorting Backup Exec out, after the utter crap that was 2012!
Re: .. or maybe the customers won't play? ** Plus one to that
Agreed. I'm holding off on a 2Tb drive until prices return to what they were. I flatly refuse to pay £80-100+ for something I could have bought for £50-ish several months ago.
They're not getting my cash until prices settle back to what they were. Times are hard.
These guys must be going nuts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoilfaCFM0
Came in to 1400 errors this morning. Not impressed Sophos.
Down to 109 to sort now. :(
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones