6 posts • joined Tuesday 18th September 2012 10:26 GMT
Re: Where will the power come from?
You're missing the massive benefit of improved air quality for people living and working in the city. As someone that falls into both categories, and cycles through London, I wish all vehicles were electric so my lungs could get a rest. This move alone isn't going to do much, but the more electric vehicles the better.
"Apple’s ease of use, highly populated App Store and irresistibly sleek hardware design"
So Android is too complicated for you, but not my 60 year old mum? The design is great if you love bezel. Given the resources that Apple have available, they could easily invest 10x more in R&D than they do and actually produce something spectacular. However, why should they bother hitting their profit margins when they have a fanboi army ready to convince themselves that Apple hasn't fallen behind?
It's called a spec sheet. Let me explain the concept: You can use these to compare devices before making a purchase based on features. If you looked at one, you'd see that there are good reasons why those mean mean people say bad naughty things about the holy iPhone. This of course requires you to be open to considering other devices, and not just what Apple feeds you.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities