1 post • joined Saturday 15th September 2012 15:10 GMT
Re: It's A solution
I've been using Marmalade (previously known as AirPlay) for a few years to write games in C++ for iOS and Android (and Windows and OS X and Playbook and Bada and so on). The UI stuff is not so hot (it does have cross platform native UI support but it's pretty limited) but, bugs aside, the rest is pretty nice (integration with either GCC or RVCT ARM compilers under VisualStudio, STL, OpenGL or an abstracted 2D and 3D APIs with a choice of backends, etc., etc.). Works with Xcode too if that's your thing ('thing' in this particular case being that you hate yourself).
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16