1 post • joined 15 Sep 2012
Re: It's A solution
I've been using Marmalade (previously known as AirPlay) for a few years to write games in C++ for iOS and Android (and Windows and OS X and Playbook and Bada and so on). The UI stuff is not so hot (it does have cross platform native UI support but it's pretty limited) but, bugs aside, the rest is pretty nice (integration with either GCC or RVCT ARM compilers under VisualStudio, STL, OpenGL or an abstracted 2D and 3D APIs with a choice of backends, etc., etc.). Works with Xcode too if that's your thing ('thing' in this particular case being that you hate yourself).
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call