1 post • joined 15 Sep 2012
Re: It's A solution
I've been using Marmalade (previously known as AirPlay) for a few years to write games in C++ for iOS and Android (and Windows and OS X and Playbook and Bada and so on). The UI stuff is not so hot (it does have cross platform native UI support but it's pretty limited) but, bugs aside, the rest is pretty nice (integration with either GCC or RVCT ARM compilers under VisualStudio, STL, OpenGL or an abstracted 2D and 3D APIs with a choice of backends, etc., etc.). Works with Xcode too if that's your thing ('thing' in this particular case being that you hate yourself).
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone