3 posts • joined 14 Sep 2012
Re: What is the pull of gravity of that rock?
nice ref to Lucifer's Hammer.
Re: Interestingly Space report lists *several* bits of kit that had anomolies with them.
But are yoyu *sure* about that?
"In any-case the biggest problem is that cosmic rays show no trend in the past 50 years so they CANT possibly explain the warming in the late 20th century."
Cosmic ray rates in and of themselves do not have to show a trend. Whatever can locally modulate them will do, or periodic changes in what they actually affect physically may change.
Fire a bowling ball at the pins every 30 seconds; never change this. Periodically alter the ball trajectory via obstacle placement, or periodically don't replace all of the pins. I guarantee that the pin knockdown count will be related to everything *but* the non-changing rate of firing the ball.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity