4 posts • joined 11 Sep 2012
Re: integrated webcam
Yes, a bit of duct tape over the lens, and perhaps over the microphone are a cheap way of helping to secure your privacy. Another idea is to get a Raspberry Pi computer and set it up as a logging device on your internet connection. place it in the line between your internet connection and router and log all the packets, IT might be interesting to see what is really in the traffic.
Where in the EULA?
WHere's the EULA?
How about this option?
No cameras in cell phones for anyone under 18? Why do they need cameras? I'm sure the phone manufacturers would scream bloody murder. Foolsih you say?
So what would those turbines do to the bird population?
As well as noise pollution.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip