4 posts • joined 11 Sep 2012
Re: integrated webcam
Yes, a bit of duct tape over the lens, and perhaps over the microphone are a cheap way of helping to secure your privacy. Another idea is to get a Raspberry Pi computer and set it up as a logging device on your internet connection. place it in the line between your internet connection and router and log all the packets, IT might be interesting to see what is really in the traffic.
Where in the EULA?
WHere's the EULA?
How about this option?
No cameras in cell phones for anyone under 18? Why do they need cameras? I'm sure the phone manufacturers would scream bloody murder. Foolsih you say?
So what would those turbines do to the bird population?
As well as noise pollution.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked