4 posts • joined Tuesday 11th September 2012 14:36 GMT
Re: integrated webcam
Yes, a bit of duct tape over the lens, and perhaps over the microphone are a cheap way of helping to secure your privacy. Another idea is to get a Raspberry Pi computer and set it up as a logging device on your internet connection. place it in the line between your internet connection and router and log all the packets, IT might be interesting to see what is really in the traffic.
Where in the EULA?
WHere's the EULA?
How about this option?
No cameras in cell phones for anyone under 18? Why do they need cameras? I'm sure the phone manufacturers would scream bloody murder. Foolsih you say?
So what would those turbines do to the bird population?
As well as noise pollution.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action