5 posts • joined 10 Sep 2012
And this is the EU's business how?
So not content with telling us what laws to enact, the EU now tells us what the sentence should be as well. Remind me, just what does the national parliament do in all this?
Your graph seems to be in Kft rather than Km so your 2000 feet is about 609m. According to Wikipedia at 1.6Km VDSL2 speed is the same as ADSL2+
Not again. My Sony TV hasn't been happy since the last time they changed things. Now on half the channels I just get "no schedule information available" for the EPG. I have to switch to another channel and look at the EPG there. Why not just leave things alone?
Re: The use of this is?
It's as useful as the streetviews of Scott's cabin in the Antarctic. It's for fun! And long may Google keep at it.
I use the predecessor (11.5) to help with my incipient RSI as well.
Punctuation you have to spell out. It'll likely have a good crack at some commas in lists say.
Yes it's contextually aware. That's the whole point of the software and where it gets its reliability from. It also knows how apostrophes work.
The important thing - which this "review" completely missed - is that the program is adaptive. This is also the big difference between it and cloud versions (as though anyone cares where it runs!). When you use it it will make mistakes. You'll be tempted just to go and correct the errors using your keyboard. Don't. Instead you need to invest the time to correct mistakes using DNS itself. Then it will learn what you meant which increases the reliability hugely.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER