2 posts • joined 6 Sep 2012
Re: Weird interview questions
I was interviewed for a "research job" by one bloke who read out two pages of acronyms and asked me what they were, the entire interview was needless to say a disaster, plus the "research job" turned out to be nothing of the sort. When asked by the agent how it went I told him I wouldn't give the idiot a job in a million years, the response was "but he was interviewing you!", er yeah....
beauty and joy
A bacon sarnie, is a thing of beauty and joy. It SHALL HAVE decent white bread, back bacon (smoked or unsmoked) fried so it has brown bits, brown sauce. Naff white bread OR streaky bacon is only just acceptable if nothing else is available. It SHALL NOT have, that disgusting "tomato" sauce, overly crispy bacon, butter, marmite (what are people on?), mustard (sorry wrong sarnie, sausages only). People who put "tomato" sauce into a bacon sarnie are just hideous and should not be associated with, it shows a lack or moral judgement or worse.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great