5 posts • joined Thursday 6th September 2012 15:44 GMT
micro-cephalic idiot? Surely not here!
Why don't you ask at the ABC site?
Passenger number confusion
Richard says it must have three seats, the ABC article says, must have at least two forward facing seats, manager Gerry Paay in the ABC video says two or more seats and the car has three seats but the World Solar Challenger site says Driver / Passenger: 1 / 1 both facing forwards.
It must be Monday.
Perhaps a map wouldn't help?
As they must have passed signs indicating the way to Mildura.
One news report I read indicated that they ended up near Rocket Lake which is a long way off the bitumen and along a rough dirt track. If they can continue down such a track looking for Mildura, I doubt that anything short of a guide could have helped them.
Not at all impressed by the suggested names for your southern edition, bland and uninspiring.
Perhaps "The Wedgie" would be a better name. It reminds one of that other great bird that feeds as much on carrion as live prey, the Wedgetail Eagle and that "fun" game of grabbing the back of someone's jocks and pulling them up high.
Shirley you're not naive enough to think that a Liberal/NP government wouldn't do as much if not more?
But you have provided a pretty good example of the level of political thought that goes on in Australia.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps