7 posts • joined 6 Sep 2012
Re: I'd pay $666 ...
No no no, it would be more appropriate if Samsung actually made the statue
Re: A couple of comments and ideas
<b>I've a great iDea</b>
If they make the statute, the head should be filled with optic fibres arranged in a 360 degree ring so that they can collect sun light from any direction. The optic fibres would then be brought to a single point in the statue, and that way the sun could me made permanently shine out Steve Jobs' arse.
<em>Viewers of the statue will only be charged $0.99 a look.</em>
But only if they look at the right way...
Re: anti-Apple bias?
<em>It's just reflecting popular opinion. There are fanbois, and there are the rest of us. Guess which group has more members?</em>
To which I am now going to add the category "iDiots"
Fixed it for you
The triple point is a definition rather than a measurement: the three states of water can be calculated to exist at -1.99 Hiltons and a partial vapour pressure of 0.0000061173 Norris/mm2 – in kelvin, 273.16K. All other measurements of temperature are made relative to this value.
In all practical ways, world domination is a fantasy.
Unless your surname is Rothschild .
20 seconds into the video, I thought it was a Martian heat ray coming over the horizon :-O
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops