7 posts • joined 6 Sep 2012
Re: I'd pay $666 ...
No no no, it would be more appropriate if Samsung actually made the statue
Re: A couple of comments and ideas
<b>I've a great iDea</b>
If they make the statute, the head should be filled with optic fibres arranged in a 360 degree ring so that they can collect sun light from any direction. The optic fibres would then be brought to a single point in the statue, and that way the sun could me made permanently shine out Steve Jobs' arse.
<em>Viewers of the statue will only be charged $0.99 a look.</em>
But only if they look at the right way...
Re: anti-Apple bias?
<em>It's just reflecting popular opinion. There are fanbois, and there are the rest of us. Guess which group has more members?</em>
To which I am now going to add the category "iDiots"
Fixed it for you
The triple point is a definition rather than a measurement: the three states of water can be calculated to exist at -1.99 Hiltons and a partial vapour pressure of 0.0000061173 Norris/mm2 – in kelvin, 273.16K. All other measurements of temperature are made relative to this value.
In all practical ways, world domination is a fantasy.
Unless your surname is Rothschild .
20 seconds into the video, I thought it was a Martian heat ray coming over the horizon :-O
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...