5 posts • joined 5 Sep 2012
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Microsoft+Surface+Teardown/11275/1 and you say the iPad Mini is hard to repair?
Well, we agree on something
""I must confess, I am dreading today's elections," Brin wrote in a post to his Google+ page. "Not because of who might win or lose . . . But because no matter what the outcome, our government will still be a giant bonfire of partisanship."" Well Mr. Brin we agree on something. To bad your company does not stand by it's motto either. You remember the do no evil bit.
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
Thus Apple repair/tech support was right? There was no problem with the PC. Shout it from the roof tops!
The majority of users have previous technology
” Yep, you’ve read that right: a brand new SSD drive range using a 3Gb/s interface – go figure." From a business point of view this is a smart move on behalf of the manufacturer. This group of users is bigger then the 6G users. Me thinks the author of the review can't see the benefit of an SSD on a 3G system compared to a mechanical drive. Dare I say a juvenile cheap shot?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks