5 posts • joined 5 Sep 2012
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Microsoft+Surface+Teardown/11275/1 and you say the iPad Mini is hard to repair?
Well, we agree on something
""I must confess, I am dreading today's elections," Brin wrote in a post to his Google+ page. "Not because of who might win or lose . . . But because no matter what the outcome, our government will still be a giant bonfire of partisanship."" Well Mr. Brin we agree on something. To bad your company does not stand by it's motto either. You remember the do no evil bit.
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
Thus Apple repair/tech support was right? There was no problem with the PC. Shout it from the roof tops!
The majority of users have previous technology
” Yep, you’ve read that right: a brand new SSD drive range using a 3Gb/s interface – go figure." From a business point of view this is a smart move on behalf of the manufacturer. This group of users is bigger then the 6G users. Me thinks the author of the review can't see the benefit of an SSD on a 3G system compared to a mechanical drive. Dare I say a juvenile cheap shot?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs