5 posts • joined Wednesday 5th September 2012 16:38 GMT
Well, we agree on something
""I must confess, I am dreading today's elections," Brin wrote in a post to his Google+ page. "Not because of who might win or lose . . . But because no matter what the outcome, our government will still be a giant bonfire of partisanship."" Well Mr. Brin we agree on something. To bad your company does not stand by it's motto either. You remember the do no evil bit.
A deal sweetened by Apple Inc, ordering and prepaying a couple of Billion Dollars worth of Elpida RAM Chips.
The majority of users have previous technology
” Yep, you’ve read that right: a brand new SSD drive range using a 3Gb/s interface – go figure." From a business point of view this is a smart move on behalf of the manufacturer. This group of users is bigger then the 6G users. Me thinks the author of the review can't see the benefit of an SSD on a 3G system compared to a mechanical drive. Dare I say a juvenile cheap shot?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up